Re: [leafnode-list] Leafnode User's Morale

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Matthias Andree wrote:

> [...] but there is virtually NO feedback of the "builds, but does
> not work", "builds and works", "cannot build it" kind at all.

I think that most of the people on this list are using 2.* alphas instead
of of 1.9.*.  Or am I confused about the relationship between them?

> I'm maintaining leafnode for you.

Very much appreciated!  And I do make an effort in terms of feedback and
(so far useless) patches to 2.* developement.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                            http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/