Re: [leafnode-list] Leafnode User's Morale

Alessio Bragadini schrieb am Donnerstag, den 21. März 2002:

> At this point, I can say that RC8 doesn't work on my platform (RC5 does)
> and I'm investigating why.

Please send any information that you already have now, most importantly:
what platform is that? Even if the information is incomplete, it may be
a show stopper and warrant 1.9.20.rc9. It may also be that I have access
to a similar machine.

So, "rc8 doesn't work on (system) v4.7 (CPU type), but rc5 does, still
investigating" can already help me. If not, I'll just ask or wait.

Thanks!