Re: [leafnode-list] Segfault running 1.9.20.rc8

Pierre Abbat schrieb am Mittwoch, den 20. März 2002:

> storing <a7d46191.0202151350.2eb317ff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: alt.anagrams
> Segmentation fault
>
> I'm running on Linux 2.4.3-20mdk. I don't know where the core dump went.

There is no core file, leafnode turns off core dumps. I don't know the
exact reason, probably because of all the chdir() orgies.

But you can run fetchnews under gdb to provide a backtrace.

Instead of fetchnews -nvvvv, do two steps:

1. gdb fetchnews                (without options)
2. in gdb, enter: run -nvvvv    (the options go here)
3. when it crashes, do "backtrace full" and send the output.

Thanks!