Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode 1.9.20.rc8 - server initialize failure

On Friday 22 March 2002 04:08, Matthias Andree wrote:
> The FQDN must be unique to your computer within the world. Usually, you
> can obtain such an FQDN from your ISP, you get one with your
> news.cis.dfn.de account, and finally from other people who operate FQDN
> registration sites, such as myfqdn.de (not sure if they support English
> or just German).

If I have two computers in the LAN, with different 192.168 addresses but the
same address to the outside world, and both are running Leafnode, but one is
occasionally used as backup and occasionally posts to the other, which then
posts to the outside world, do they have to have different FQDNs?

phma