Trying 169.197.xxx.xxx ...
Connected to xxxx.xxxx.net.
Escape character is '^]'.
200 Leafnode NNTP Daemon, version 1.9.20.rel running at xxxx.xxx.net
fetchnews works, and I can read news.

Thanks!

On Wednesday, March 27, 2002, at 01:28  AM, Matthias Andree wrote:
John Kiniston schrieb am Dienstag, den 26. März 2002:

I cant get leafnode to compile under Mac OS X, I'd like to replace a
linux box with a mac toy and I'm running into trouble.
Please try downloading the latest version of PCRE from
http://www.pcre.org/ (3.9 or newer) and see if you can install that. If
you succeed in installing PCRE, please switch to the leafnode directory,
remove config.cache if one is there and try again to configure, make and
install leafnode -- and report back if you got it going.
Thanks.