Re: [leafnode-list] Fetchnews: Falling back and regrouping.

On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 02:16:55PM -0800, Michael O'Quinn wrote:

> IMHO it is from a security and reliability standpoint.  What just happened
> to me is a case in point.  The mail server needs to be 100% available or
> mail will bounce.  (Unless a backup mail forwarder is in place, which I
> don't have.)

Not unless the mail systems of the people trying to send you mail are
buggy - deliveries should be attempted for at least five days.  If your
mail server is down for that long you have a problem but until then
everything should be fine.

--z6Eq5LdranGa6ru8

--z6Eq5LdranGa6ru8--