[leafnode-list] Dont fetch group x from server y?

I may have missed this in the doc's and if I have I apologize and would
like a pointer.

I read a group thats moderated, it accepts only approved posts on one of
the servers I use.

This group is also carried by other servers who do not honor the
moderation flag, thus I get spam mail showing up in the group when its
fetched from these servers.

Is it possible to only fetch this group from the one server that
moderates and has no spam?