RE: [leafnode-list] fqdn validation (peanut gallery comment)

<snip>

> Well, the point is: who is not able to understand the importance of a
> proper host and domain name for world wide communication
> (mail & news),
> is not able to operate a mail or news server. It sounds rude,
> but that's
> what this is about.

Amen.  (Sound of pounding gavel in the background).

Ok.  Sorry, I'll go back to lurking now...

:-)

---
Kevin R. Bulgrien, Engineer
Mailto:kbulgrien@xxxxxxxx

Vertex RSI, A TriPoint Global Company         http://www.tripointglobal.com/
Controls & Structures Division
1915 Harrison Road                                    Tel: 903-295-1480 x288
Longview, TX 75604-5438                               Fax: 903-295-1479