[leafnode-list] Mirroring a alt.binaries.* group

Hello,

I am running leafnode-1.9.21.rel on Redhat Linux 7.2 Kernel 2.4.18 SMP.  I
am trying to mirror a newsgroup with heavy traffic.  So far I have not been
able to get it working as it should.

I would like to keep 7 days worth of articles.  These are the settings I am
using:

server = mynews.server
expire = 7
timeout_long = 600 (I basically dont want leafnode to ignore this group.)

No other settings are used.  initialfetch and maxfetch are not used.

So far I think it is partly working, but the multi-part binaries are
incomplete and I do not get all of the articles.  If I start XNEWS and goto
my ISP's news server, there are a lot more articles then on mine and all
are complete.  Approximatly 80% of the multipart binaries on my leafnode
box are incomplete. What am I doing wrong?

I've read the docs and have searched the mailing list but have not had any
luck.  Any information on using leafnode to mirror a group for a specified
number of days would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

-jsidhu

--
Jasmeet Sidhu
www.jatt.net