Re: [leafnode-list] Client timeout patch

Jonathan Larmour <jlarmour@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Here is a near trivial pair of patches (one against leafnode 1.9.21.rel,
> the other for leafnode leafnode-2.0b8_ma9) to add a configurable timeout
> for clients, rather than the hardcoded 15mins (v1) or just 5 mins (v2).
> I've left the defaults as they are.

Patches merged. BTW, in leafnode 2, configuration parameters are listed
in config.table (which is sorted alphabetically). config_defs.h and
configparam_data.c are generated files.

> In future should I also modify the copyright banner at the top of each
> file? I'm not really bothered about recognition myself, so it depends on
> whether you want it for legal completeness or not.

It'd be useful if you did, to save me some work.

I'd like if everybody gets their credit where it's due.

And, if I forgot to mention anybody (you!) in the credits, just drop me
a note, and tell me what you patched or contributed, just in case it's
before the time I've taken over leafnode maintenance.