RE: [leafnode-list] New 2.0 snapshot (alpha, 2.0b8_ma10pre3.2)

Oh heck, I don't know.  I just ran a retrieve new headers in Agent this
morning, and now it worked with no problems.  If I have the problem
again, I will do what you recommend below.

Jeff

--
Jeff Grossman (jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

2.0b8_ma10pre3.2)