[leafnode-list] really dumb question

I've been using leafnode with gnus for years.

I've moved from xemacs/gnus to Entrouage on OS X. What do I put in for news
server in Entourage? I've tried localhost and powerbook.oodudes.com (that's
what $HOSTNAME returns). Entourage can't get a listing of the groups.

--
Robert Koss, Ph.D.     | Training, Mentoring, Contract Development
Senior Consultant      | Object Oriented Design, C++, Java