[leafnode-list] NNTP user authentication

I allow several people to slurp off of my leafnode.  Most of them have
static IPs, so I just create a firewall rule to let them get at it.
However, a couple of them do not.  For one of them - a windows user -
using ssh to authenticate and tunnel his nntp is rather inconvenient.
I would like to be able to have leafnode authenticate users either by
username/password (like what it can use when sucking news from a "real"
server) or by IP.  Is anyone working on anything like this?

Oh, GOOD sigmonster!

--
David Cantrell    |    Reprobate    |    http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

    Usenet is a co-operative venture, backed by nasty people.
    Follow the standards.
      -- Chris Rovers, in the Monastery