Re: [leafnode-list] Question

Alle 22:05, dom 19 maggio 2002, hai scritto:
> This should work also but only using applyfilter:

Thank you for your tip. But as I've mentioned I'd rather like to kill these
body msg before they'll land on my HD, because the lesser to d/load the
better.
Any how I'll put it on my filter file, maybe can do some good job, which I
don't have any exact idea.
I'll dedicate my spare time on studying the fetchnews code to see whether I
can get what I'm expecting. Not so sure to realize it fast.

Ciao