Re: [leafnode-list] remote host?

Doug Laidlaw schrieb am Freitag, den 24. Mai 2002:

> I am using xinetd, and I don't seem to have tcpd.  I vaguely recollect
> reading somewhere that xinetd doesn't require tcp_wrappers.  Is this right?

That depends on how it was compiled, check the messages that xinetd logs
at startup. (Still, your Linux distributor should provide you with tcpd,
because you may want to use it with other software than xinetd.)

If you see something that contains libwrap, everything's fine, like:

xinetd[1054]: xinetd Version 2.3.4 started with ipv6 libwrap loadavg options compiled in.