Re: [leafnode-list] filterfile - multiline pcre

In the thread Re: [leafnode-list] filterfile - multiline pcre
You wrote:
> However, can you try if you get some of the patterns above to work with
> pcregrep?

;-) No, I can't. I'll contact some perl hackers and ask for assistance,
then I'll try again (with applyfilter).

> >?Maybe there's some way to have separate filterfiles for each group ?
> Not in 1.9.x.

I don't mind switching as long as it's not INN :-)
So, which version has separate filterfiles ?

--
  [ FastViper ] [ http://boo.pl/~fastviper ]
	Don't just say 'windoze sucks'