Re: [leafnode-list] Strange problem in leafnode ...

Desmond Coughlan wrote:
> I'm seeing this in my mailbox, when leafnode tries to run (in cron) ...
>
> 200 Leafnode NNTP Daemon, version 1.9.19 running at lievre.voute.net
> 400 Service discontinued: No such file or directory

I believe that this message occurs because leafnode is confused since
you try to run it from cron. It is fetchnews that has to run from cron,
not leafnode, which is started from inetd or a similar program.

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx */