[leafnode-list] Strange unprecedented subscription

Hi

I use Fetchnews with Knode quite successfully. Just started exploring with
verbosity settings and a strange occurrence is happening. It has happened
on 2 separate occasions now. I have mysteriously been subscribing to
24hoursupport. Knode is not effected, just leafnode. I know how to remove
it immedietly, so that is not the problem, but i dont know where the
subscription is coming from. I just find it annoying when i start fetchnews
and come back seeing it has not downloaded any of my newsgroups because it
is downloading 13000 24hour support messages.

Can anyone suggest anything? Sorry for the vague question but i checked my
settings and cannot find it mentioned anywhere.
--

Phil Deane
http://www.MiracleExpress.force9.co.uk