Re: [leafnode-list] Strange unprecedented subscription

Do you have a file in <newsroot>/interesting.groups (usually
/var/spool/news/interesting.groups) that matches the name of the newsgroup
in question?  If so, delete that file.  Whenever a newsreader requests a
newsgroup from leafnode, leafnode touches a file with that group's name in
interesting.groups.  This is how fetchnews knows which groups to fetch.

Michael