Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode 1.9.25 devel preview available

The configure script fails on my Redhat 6.2 machine.  Here is some of the last output:

checking for pcre-config... /usr/bin/pcre-config
adding -I/usr/include/pcre to CFLAGS
adding -L/usr/lib to LIBS
adding -lpcre to LIBS
checking pcre.h usability... yes
checking pcre.h presence... no
configure: WARNING: pcre.h: accepted by the compiler, rejected by the preprocessor!
configure: WARNING: pcre.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
checking for pcre.h... no
checking for pcre_compile in -lpcre... yes
PCRE is not installed in your system and is not included in this
leafnode package. Please obtain PCRE separately from
http://www.pcre.org/, compile and install it, then retry to
install leafnode. See the PCRE_README file for instructions.
configure: error: PCRE is not installed, cannot continue.
[whooper@snowball leafnode-1.9.25.devel20020711a]$

I get the same error no matter if I do an "rpm -ta" or a manual "./configure".  I see in the Changelog that PCRE was change around a bit in this build.  Release 1.9.24rel compiles and runs fine on the same box.  Here are the specifics:

Redhat 6.2:
[whooper@snowball whooper]$ rpm -qa | grep pcre
pcre-devel-3.9-2
pcre-3.9-2
[whooper@snowball whooper]$ uname -a
Linux snowball 2.2.19-6.2.16 #1 Wed Mar 13 14:04:29 EST 2002 i686 unknown
[whooper@snowball whooper]$

Let me know if you need more info.

--
William