[leafnode-list] Message ID Problem

Well,
I patched Leafnode to display the message id with no problems.  I
re-configured Agent to create the message id for me, and this time it
worked with no problems.  I don't know what changed.  I was running
pre3.3 yesterday when I was having the problem, and tonight I installed
and patched the 71502 snapshot version.  Here is the line which Agent
creates:

Jul 15 20:51:40 apple leafnode[19802]: UPSTREAM POST
<0267jucce6f43ch2r7vhlmggsl0vjm1vrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
comp.dcom.sys.cisco

And this time it worked.  Shall I go and install pre3.3 and patch it and
try the same thing, or should we just let it go?

Thanks,
Jeff

--
Jeff Grossman (jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)