[leafnode-list] Upgrading To 1.9.24 from 1.9.19

I am currently running 1.9.19 from the SuSe 8.0 rpm. I am considering
upgrading to 1.9.24, and unsuccessfully tried to construct an RPM from the
sources on another SuSe 8 box. I successfully compiled 1.9.24 on this box,
but it puts the executables in /usr/local/sbin instead of /usr/sbin as SuSE
do.

Will it be possible to just transfer the executables to my main news box (in
/usr/local/sbin) and point their calling scripts to there, or are there any
other significant changes between 1.9.19 and 1.9.24 which will cause this to
break?

TIA

--
  Brian Duffell    RiscPC600      |StrongARM 233Mhz RISC OS 4 66Mb
  Darlington Dolphin Masters ASC  |<www.darlington-masters.org>