Re: [leafnode-list] /var/spool/news/backup.moderated

* Robert wrote on Sat, Jul 20, 2002 at 11:14:21PM CEST:
> Is something meant to clear this directory out?

Meant -- yes, implemented -- no.

> I've got 250+ files in /var/spool/news/backup.moderated which appear to be
> all the postings I've made to moderated groups since the beginning of this
> year (when I moved to the 2.0pre series)

Thanks for reporting this, I put it on the TODO list (as well as the
fact that temp.files keeps a link for outgoing posts as well).  For now
it's advisable to clean these directories once in a while (when no
leafnode process is running and all posts to moderated groups got
through).

Regards,
Ralf