[leafnode-list] chgrp problems under Red Hat 7.2

Running leafnode-2.0-20020715a. (I had to tweak the spec file a bit to
get it to build.) I've got everything running ok now, I think.

I've added fetchnews and texpire to my root crontab, but I have to
invoke them like this:

su news -c /usr/sbin/fetchnews

If I just run fetchnews as root, I get this:

cannot ensure gid 13: Operation not permitted

Let me know if there's any other info you need to work this.

Meanwhile, I'll try to pull together a diff of the spec needed for the
RPM.

Also, I had to change my lock directory to add the sticky bit so
fetchnews could create its lock file without being root. I'll probably
tweak the spec file to put the lock in the spool directory so fetchnews
can write it without changing the permissions on a system directory.