[leafnode-list] How to get overview.fmt functionality with leafnode?

Hi!  Had so much heartbreak trying to get newsx/INN working that I have
tried leafnode and got it installed, configured up and running in 30
minutes.  :-)

Aside from lower telcom expense, wanted to get the functionality of this
line

Newsgroups:full

in the overview.fmt file (known from INN) in order to get the Gnus
newsreader to show newsgroups posted to instead of my From header in the
Summary buffer.

Should greatly appreciate someone explaining to me how to get the
desired functionality with leafnode (a bit verbosely, if possible), or
saying clearly that is it not possible. Thanks in advance.

Lucien
--
If you receive this by error, please delete it and inform the sender.
PGP key fingerprint=F1C0 D9AE 1B18 1405 4DFA  B4CC 6DC7 FF78 C76E FB15