Re: [leafnode-list] How to get overview.fmt functionality with leafnode?

* A.Lucien Meyers wrote on Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 11:54:27AM CEST:

> Aside from lower telcom expense, wanted to get the functionality of this
> line
>
> Newsgroups:full
>
> in the overview.fmt file (known from INN) in order to get the Gnus
> newsreader to show newsgroups posted to instead of my From header in the
> Summary buffer.

Leafnode does not carry the Newsgroups: header in the overview.  It
does, however, carry the Xref:full header, and I'm pretty sure Gnus can
be made to work with it.

You might want to look into setting create_all_links if you want Xref
to track groups you don't read (i.e. that are not in
interesting.groups).  This will lead to additional hard links in those
directories (i.e. more inodes used, but no blocks).

Regards,
Ralf