[leafnode-list] Moderated local groups in 2.0b8_ma9

I've installed leafnode version 2.0b8_ma9 on a new Linux box (Debian
stable) to test some local groups and a gateway with Mailman mailing
lists. I'm pretty satisfied by the result, but I am not getting the
expected result from a local, moderated group.

my /etc/leafnode/local.groups says:

albourne.funds  m       Albourne fund communications

and /etc/leafnode/moderators:

albourne.funds:funds@xxxxxxxxx

but still I am able to post on the group without any filter.

In fact, if I check with tin there is no 'M' flag next to the group
name.

But here's a strange thing: another local mod group, without an entry in
/etc/leafnode/moderators, shows up as moderated. If I try to post, it
warns me that the group is moderated, and posting fails.

Any clue?

--
Alessio F. Bragadini		alessio@xxxxxxxxxxxx
APL Financial Services		http://village.albourne.com

"It is more complicated than you think"
		-- The Eighth Networking Truth from RFC 1925