[leafnode-list] 503 Unable to read configuration file, exiting

Greetings,

When I try the suggested:

	$ telnet amhuinnsuidhe.cx 119

I get:

	Trying 64.229.195.117...
	Connected to amhuinnsuidhe.cx.
	Escape character is '^]'.
	503 Unable to read configuration file, exiting
	Connection closed by foreign host.

This is a new installation of Leafnode. I did not use
the "--prefix" qualifier to "configure". I have tried
putting config in /etc/leafnode /usr/local/etc/leafnode
(and some less likely places). The directory listing for
config is:

	-rwxr--r--    1 news     news         6951 Aug  8 09:57 config

I'm out of ideas, except to recompile from scratch with
"./configure --prefix..." or "./configure --sysconfdir..."
Before I do that, am I ,issing something obvious?

TIA, N.

--
Nollaig MacKenzie <nollaig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
	http://www.amhuinnsuidhe.cx