Re: [leafnode-list] 503 Unable to read configuration file, exiting

On 2002.08.09 08:33:50, you,
 the extraordinary Ralf Wildenhues, opined:

> * Nollaig MacKenzie wrote on Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 12:06:46AM CEST:
> >
> > When I try the suggested:
> >
> > 	$ telnet amhuinnsuidhe.cx 119
> >
> > 	503 Unable to read configuration file, exiting
> *snip*
> > Before I do that, am I ,issing something obvious?
>
> Look at the syslog output for more information.  Possibilities include

		<snip!>

Aha! In syslog I find:

	... amhuinnsuidhe leafnode[14640]: cannot open refix/etc/config

If I create a directory /refix/etc and put config in it the
503 error message goes away. Thanks!

N.

--
Nollaig MacKenzie <nollaig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>