Re: [leafnode-list] 503 Unable to read configuration file, exiting

* Cornelius Krasel wrote on Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 03:04:51PM CEST:
> Nollaig MacKenzie wrote:
> > In syslog I find:
> >
> > 	... amhuinnsuidhe leafnode[14640]: cannot open refix/etc/config
>
> This looks like something went wrong during "configure" since "refix"
> reminds me horribly of "[p]refix". This may lead to other interesting
> events...

ACK.  Very weird.  Matthias commited a few changes to configure.ac after
1.9.24 which look like they could be addressing this issue.  My
suggestion would be to try leafnode-1.9.25.devel20020719b.tar.bz2 from
his webpage, http://www-dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de/~ma/leafnode/ .

If that version shows these problems, Nollaig, please mail configure
output *privately*, not to the list.  Namely, please gzip (or bzip2) and
send config.log and config.status.  Edit out anything private (shouldn't
be much, hostname if you care).

Thanks,
Ralf