[leafnode-list] getting groups list from two servers

Hi all,

I am using Leafnode 1.9.24. I have configured it to pull
messages from two servers, because I need a group that
is not available in the first (default) server.

The problem is that I cannot subscribe to that group because
it doesn't show up in the 'groupinfo' file (in
/var/spool/news/leaf.node directory).

How can I tell leafnode to retrieve the list from the
secondary server and merge it in the groupinfo file?

Thanks,
Bernardo Reino.