Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode won't fail duplicate postings

On Sat, Aug 31, 2002 at 02:01:29PM +0200, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
> Please take the newest snapshot and report back if you see that again.

Problem persists.

> I sense a race condition somewhere, but I could not trace it down yet,

No race condition. The problem is either in feedincoming() or
log_moveto(), depending on where you want to fix it:
feedincoming() passes the full path to failed.postings to
log_moveto(), which then concatenates this to spooldir. Obviously
this directory does not exist. Patch is in preparation, should be
committed later today.

Cheers,
	Jo:rg

--
       ---===  Encrypted mail welcome. Key-ID: 1024D/2B693EBF  ===---
Fortune cookie of the day: