[leafnode-list] Silly Newbie question

Hello All,

This is probably going to sound really silly, but.... How do I use
leafnode?

I've managed to get it set up using the Debian package and fetchnews
seems to grab a list of articles every time I dial up, but I have a
problem at the news reader end of things.

I use Forté Agent and the delaybody setting. I grab the latest
headers, mark some articles to be downloaded, and fetch them. This
brings back a message saying "Article ... has been selected" or
similar. Now, at the next run of fetchnews, I assume it goes and grabs
the body, so I delete the temporary body in agent and re-fetch. But
this always results in Message Unavailable status.

I'm obviously doing something wrong here. Could someone englighten me
as to how to use leafnode with Agent?

Thanks in advance,

Darac Marjal.
--