Re: [leafnode-list] New leafnode-2 snapshot-20020908a available

On Sun, 8 Sep 2002 02:26:39 +0200
Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I made a new leafnode-2 snapshot, 20020908a, available at
>
> http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/beta/

I'd like to try out this version (i'm using now 1.9.19) but i'd like to
know if the newest one solve distrib related dependencies problem. This
is a question around xinet versus inet. I'm able to run leafnode with
xinet but their is some SIDE effect doing that it makes my distrib
(yellowdog 2.3 over a PPC 9500) not able to use some option of apt-get
because inetd and rc-inet are requested by leafnode 1.9 and are reputed
to be uninstalable over this distro.

In short, is leafnode version 2 working with xinet rather than inet, or,
do we have some choice a .configure time ?

Anyway, thousand of thanks for leafnode, this works great to me !
--
Yvon Thoraval