Re: [leafnode-list] "cannot obtain group list" error running

William Grinolds schrieb am Mittwoch, den 11. September 2002:

> Matthias Andree [mailto:matthias.andree@xxxxxx] wrote:
>
> >Please replace the grouplist.c that is in your leafnode source
> directory
> >with this one, remove everything before the /* --- */ line, recompile
> and
> >reinstall, then chmod 700 lost+found and see if texpire still works for
> >you.
>
> I created a dummy folder named "lost+found", chmod 700, owner user and
> group root, and it worked without a problem.

That's sufficient. There is nothing special to it except that it is
right below the mount point and named /usr/lost+found, for example. Only
fsck will ever use it (and the root user after fsck told him it linked
files to lost+found, I might want to think that his would only ever
happen when run explicitly after a "preen (-p)" or "-a" run of fsck
failed.

Thanks for testing this!

Matthias