Re: [leafnode-list] Reseting list of NewsGroups

On Sun, Sep 29, 2002 at 02:56:46PM +0100, Charlie Grosvenor wrote:
> I tried 'fetchnews -f' it has not got rid of the non existent groups. I
> have my isp's news server and newsgroups.borland.com and
> msnews.microsoft.com the latter two only contain a sub set of groups.

Bug. I observed something like this before but didn't really
check until I read your message. I just ran a fetchnews -f
(2.0-cvs-version-20020924) and several recently deleted de.alt
groups which are on non of my upstreams are still present in the
groupinfo (try de.alt.soc.krieg, de.alt.folklore.west-berlin,
de.alt.soc.wtc-attentat).

Matthias, could you file this in CVSTrac. I'm a bit short of time
at the moment and will be away for most of the next week.

Cheers,
	Jo:rg

--
       ---===  Encrypted mail welcome. Key-ID: 1024D/2B693EBF  ===---
Fortune cookie of the day: