News server order (was RE: [leafnode-list] Reseting list of NewsGroups)

Correct, and this is what it does.  Here though I am talking about the case where several servers carry the same group.  In that case, you may want to order the list of servers to try and get leafnode to choose the optimum server to post to for a particular group.

In this specific case, it is essential.  Although my ISP and Borland both carry the borland.public.* groups, you _must_only_ post to borland.public.* via Borland's own server.  This is just the way they have configured their server (anti-spam or something) - messages propagate out, but nothing comes in.  ( See http://info.borland.com/newsgroups/genl_faqs.html#otherservers ).

Therefore this little bit of tuning advice is only required for people that use the Borland server (but may be advantageous in other situations I suppose).