Re: [leafnode-list] Not propagating certain groups

On Sun, Oct 06, 2002 at 01:04:42AM +0200, Matthias Andree wrote:
> Would offering an IHAVE interface in leafnode's NNTP server help --
> someone would have to teach that m2n script IHAVE and NNTP though.

Not specifically for this script, but there is a plethora of
mail2news programs out there that use IHAVE. Then you'd have a
huge choice.

I just hope that nobody will then complain about the horrible
performance of leafnode if used as a peering server :-)

Cheers,
	Jo:rg

--
       ---===  Encrypted mail welcome. Key-ID: 1024D/2B693EBF  ===---
Fortune cookie of the day: