[leafnode-list] Web administration - leafwa

<x-flowed>
I'm in the process of hacking on leafwa on my local system,
after finding that a) various things didn't work with recent
versions of leafnode and b) there hasn't been a release for more
than a year.

So far the maintainer has not responded to e-mails, and it seems
that his last post to this list was some time ago too (unless
he's changed e-mail address).

Just to check - does anyone here know of the current status of
the project; and is anyone interested in my updates?

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy.piper@xxxxxxxxxx