[leafnode-list] Re: mail2news

On Sun, Oct 06, 2002 at 02:01:54PM +0200, Clemens Fischer wrote:
> 1.  i would like to know about this plethora, with or without IHAVE
>     interface.  maybe one of it already has enough to make it leafnode

One that looks promising is here:

http://cmeerw.cjb.net/mail2news/

Needs rnews, and definitely should be changed when in comes to
M-ID and In-Reply-To: handling.

> 2.  i don't know how important a peering nntp is, but feeding
>     mailinglists into newsgroups definitely is (the poor mans

Leafnode is meant - well - for leafnodes and should stay like
this. As such peering is not important. For the rest I agree.

Regards,
        Jo:rg

--
       ---===  Encrypted mail welcome. Key-ID: 1024D/2B693EBF  ===---
Fortune cookie of the day: