Re: [leafnode-list] Web administration - leafwa

Andy Piper <andy.piper@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I agree with that... but I like to check I'm not going to upset anybody
> first. Hopefully no-one objects. Kind of difficult to confirm that when
> I can't talk to the author, so I'll gear up to release something.

If you don't want to meddle with his release schedule if he happens to
have one, then tag the release with your initials, like in "leafwa-ap".

http://sourceforge.net/projects/leafnode/   - leafnode-1 tarballs
http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/beta/ - leafnode-2 tarballs