Re: [leafnode-list] Web administration - leafwa

<x-flowed>

On 2002.10.07 11:17 John Carlyle- Clarke wrote:
The main thing I am called on to do is solve "I'm not getting
any new articles", which almost always means to kill a stalled
fetchnews which is preventing the cron from starting new
fetches.  That may not be a good thing to add to leafwa though
Quite. One of the issues I had originally was security. I run it
under SSL and with basic Apache authentication. Leafwa has
always used sudo (although not very tightly configured before).
At present it does do destructive things like removing newsgroup
subscriptions, but starting to provide access to kill and other
commands would open it up yet further and I'd probably shy away
from doing that.

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy.piper@xxxxxxxxxx