RE: [leafnode-list] Web administration - leafwa

I wrote a reasonable amount of stuff for local group management in Leafwa,
and Phil (the author) incorporated that into the project, and asked me if
I'd maintain that, though I haven't even gotten around to adapting it to
the 2.x MA file format changes.

Are you working with the local group stuff too?  If so, then I am very
interested in what is being done there since it will affect what I do.
If not, then I am curious about whether all the restructuring is going
to break that.  I'd rather contribute local group stuff to an active
development thread.

---
Kevin R. Bulgrien, Product Engineer
Mailto:kevin.bulgrien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vertex RSI, A TriPoint Global Company         http://www.tripointglobal.com/
Controls & Structures Division
1915 Harrison Road                                    Tel: 903-295-1480 x288
Longview, TX 75604-5438                               Fax: 903-295-1479