[no subject]

I'd rather contribute local group stuff to an
active development thread.
How about I throw out a new alpha known to work against 1.9.27
in the near future (say ~3 days) and let people test with 2.x
and any other versions - I'm restricting myself to one
particular Apache and PHP configuration, for instance - and we
all go from there? Certain things are likely to be broken in the
alpha.

If there is sufficient interest I could set up a SourceForge
project to track bugs and feature requests; CVS is beginning to
sound like a good idea, too.

Andy

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy.piper@xxxxxxxxxx