Re: [leafnode-list] Web administration - leafwa

<x-flowed>

On 2002.10.07 22:34 Matthias Andree wrote:
I'm wondering if leafwa should be
integrated by the time someone finds it stable.
The only issue there is that it might imply a certain level of
functionality. That level is currently undefined, and I'd be
wary of feature creep. You'll also want to be wary of the
additional security issues introduced by this front-end. I've
tried to document some workarounds and best practices in the new
installation document, but I'm sure there are still holes.

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy.piper@xxxxxxxxxx