Re: [leafnode-list] Web administration - leafwa

on 10/7/02 2:50 PM, Matthias Andree at ma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

> Andy Piper <andy.piper@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> If there is sufficient interest I could set up a SourceForge project to
>> track bugs and feature requests; CVS is beginning to sound like a good
>> idea, too.
>
> Hum, leafnode has bug tracking on sourceforge, but I've not yet seen any
> bugs filed there. Therefore, don't waste your time setting up trackers.

Matthias,
Would you prefer for us to file bugs via Sourceforge?  The problem is I use
Leafnode 2.0, and I don't believe you have Sourceforge set up for the 2.0
branch.

Jeff
--
Jeff Grossman (jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx)