Re: [leafnode-list] Web administration - leafwa

<x-flowed>

On 2002.10.07 22:50 Matthias Andree wrote:
Hum, leafnode has bug tracking on sourceforge, but I've not yet
seen any bugs filed there. Therefore, don't waste your time
setting up trackers.
As a SourceForge project administrator (OpenUT, Anjuta...), I
find this one of the most useful features. It does need a lot of
work by the maintainer to make effective use of it, though;
otherwise it can get bogged down with duplicates, invalid bugs,
and things can be ignored or never closed.

I only discovered that Leafnode has a SF project the other day,
and I've been using it for ~3 years. I suspect the reason that
things like bug trackers are not being used is that the project
is not at all SF-centric, and finding the project page is likely
to be more by accident than design - it's not mentioned in a
prominent position on leafnode.org, for instance.

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy.piper@xxxxxxxxxx