Re: [leafnode-list] Web administration - leafwa

Andy Piper <andy.piper@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On 2002.10.07 22:34 Matthias Andree wrote:
>> I'm wondering if leafwa should be
>> integrated by the time someone finds it stable.
>
> The only issue there is that it might imply a certain level of
> functionality. That level is currently undefined, and I'd be wary of
> feature creep. You'll also want to be wary of the additional security
> issues introduced by this front-end. I've tried to document some
> workarounds and best practices in the new installation document, but I'm
> sure there are still holes.

If you feel more comfortable with leafwa as a separate sourceforge
project for these reasons, then go ahead. Either way is fine.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/leafnode/   - leafnode-1 tarballs
http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/beta/ - leafnode-2 tarballs