Re: [leafnode-list] Web administration - leafwa

<x-flowed>

On 2002.10.07 23:43 Jeff Grossman wrote:
Would you prefer for us to file bugs via Sourceforge?  The
problem is I use Leafnode 2.0, and I don't believe you have
Sourceforge set up for the 2.0 branch.
In fact, it's explicitly stated in a couple of places that SF is
for 1.x and your site, Matthias, is for 2.x.

It's pretty straightforward to set the project up to support
multiple streams of bugs, you create Groups for each version and
Categories for different "areas" of functionality (so for
Leafnode I guess you might have a category for each binary,
newsq, leafnode, texpire etc., documentation, potentially leafwa
:-)

If you need a hand with setting any of that stuff up, I can give
you some pointers or get involved to move things along. I don't
have time to take on full admin duties though :-(

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy.piper@xxxxxxxxxx