RE: [leafnode-list] Articles Not Being Posted

On Wed, 9 Oct 2002, William Hooper wrote:

> [...]

OK, first I downloaded and install 1.9.27.  Then I did the chmod u+x to
everything in the out.going directory and reran fetchnews.  This time it
posted the messages successfully!!!

However, all new messages are still going into the out.going directory
with permissions of 444 and sit there until I do the chmod again.  Any
idea how to make sure the messages are received with the correct
permissions?

--
Gerry

"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne"  Chaucer